Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome

I'm sure that if your looking at my thoughts, on which this page is constructed, then you either know me or want to. Just some background on the Owner. I'm 17 years old and will be 18 in April. I'm a Senior in high school, a freshman (almost sophomore) in college. My major is Native American Studies. I will probably be either a linguist, archaeologist, or anthropologist. My goals in life are to be successful in my career, have all my stuff in line, and then get married and possibly have a child. Yeah that's far off in the future. What can I say I like to plan things out. Just a random thought that popped up in my head *The colonists during the first winter in America resorted to cannibalism. I wonder how many of those people eat their fellow colonists brains and contracted Kuru or the other two diseases?* Okay sorry I'm back. Anyway cannibalism isn't a funny business and I hope you didn't just laugh at that. It was an honest thought. Anyway. I love horror films, I love old time black and white movies, Music is the essence of my life without music I would deteriorate right here and now. Music constantly plays in my head and I have a hard time concentrating when there isn't music whether it be in my mind or on the stereo. Right now I'm listening to Gives you Hell by All American Rejects. Okay, what else have I left out. I have 2 sisters, Meg is 12 almost 13 and Zoya is 3 (Zoe). Okay so I'm bored with you for now so I'll write back later when I get bored with someone else.

Love,

The mysterious shadow figure on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment